I’m so slammed with schoolwork right now (Ah, Finals Season) AND I’m trying to find a new place to live so I’ve been neglecting my writing a bit. BUT that does not mean I have to neglect me dear best beloved blog, does it?
Behold, a meme:
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A cold and soggy french fry. (I was writing an essay. I don’t have time to be picky…)
2.Where was your profile picture taken? Drawn actually. By my sister, as a Christmas present. 🙂 She probably drew it in her bedroom or on the downstairs computer. I can’t remember…
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? I don’t play video games at all so: No.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? My Babylonian Religion professor.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 5AM or so. I was trying to finish the latest Crusie/Mayer collab so it could go back to the library. It was Ok, not their best work.
6. If you could move somewhere else, would you? I would love to have a really great house in the hills of SoCal. I really miss that area now I don’t live there anymore.
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? I think so… at Disneyland maybe. If I have it didn’t create that big an impression.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you on facebook? Lindsey. She’s sleeps right above me. We have bunk beds. Ah, dorm living.
9. Do you believe ex’s can be friends? Yes. I don’t generally end up that way because by the time I’m ready to see them again I don’t care if I ever see them again so there doesn’t seem to be much point…
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I prefer Pepsi.
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? I was re-watching the end of the Fourth Season of Dr. Who where Donna leaves. SO. SAD.
12. Who took your profile picture? Again: my sister drew it.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Erm…Roommate Lindsey eating a pepper.
14. Was yesterday better than today? Yes, because I didn’t have to stay up working on an essay.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Do I have to?
16. Are you upset about anything? Not at the moment no. I suppose I have general vague worries about what my future will bring once I graduate, but I’m pretty OK right now.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes.
18. Are you a bad influence? I’m a good influence, thank you very much. Though not about junk food, now I think about it.
19. Night out or night in? Night in mostly, but that’s to make the occasional night out all the more special.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Chapstick.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I kept my ex-boyfriend company in the ICU when his father had a heart attack.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? Just because it’s sitting next to me and you asked so nicely… “Where did you hear about being able to take fewer units if ur doing an honors thesis?…” There’s more, but it’s not very interesting, now is it?
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Hopeful for the future, worried about the job market.
24. Do you hate anyone? Dunno. The question requires more introspection than I care to indulge in just now.
25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find? Mostly messages from my sister and my friends about events and school stuff.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Yes.
28. What song is stuck in your head? “My Life Would Suck Without You” by the Glee Cast
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Hmmm… David Tennant in the Tardis.Yes, please.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? Gotta have kids first.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Pick up a prescription. Buy milk. Look at a prospective apartment and dance my ass off at a swing dancing event.
32. Do you think too much or too little? A little of both, from time to time. Although I try not to think about the throwaway internet meme too much.